Contact an Adviser

If you call an advising office, please leave a voice message and a staff member will return your phone call as soon as possible.

All MU undergraduate students are assigned to an academic adviser. You should be able to check your assigned adviser from your myZou student center.

Once you know who your adviser is, you can contact your adviser directly to schedule an appointment and discuss what materials to bring with you. See Tips for Successful Advising Appointments to learn how to make the most of your time.

You can find your adviser’s contact information by using the Outlook directory or your adviser’s email by clicking on “details” by the adviser name in your myZou student center. Some advisers can also be scheduled using MU Connect.

Alternatively, you can always call the Academic Advising Unit of the division in which you are enrolled and ask for the name of your adviser:


Selected School or College

College of Human Environmental Sciences (HES) and School of Social Work

phone 573-882-6616



Other Schools and Colleges