Having an Emergency?

If you have a true emergency you should contact your academic advising unit.

If you have an accident, are in the hospital, and will miss a major exam and don’t know how to contact your instructor, then you are experiencing an emergency and need assistance. While what to do about a missed exam is up to the instructor, your Dean’s Office can notify the instructor of your absence and the reasons for it.

Note: Wanting to register for classes tomorrow but having an adviser whose appointments are booked through next week does not constitute an emergency.